Monday, June 13, 2011

Homemade is best!

This is a quick little project.  I didn't do really any stitching last week because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do next.  Sometimes that happens after a big finish.  But I just decided I could find a small project to do that might be fun.  So I picked this since I am making a little collection of food-themed embroideries to put in the kitchen.  I managed to squeeze in 10 different stitches in this little project!  I thought that was quite good.  Saved myself from doing a whole lot of satin stitching, and succeeded in making the project lots more interesting than it otherwise would have been.

I still have to find a new project again.  I got an interim project to work on this time.  Something that is taking a long time since I'm not excited about it.  Maybe I can do an update on it to motivate myself. ;)

1 comment:

Lauren - Ambitious Stitches said...

That's such a sweet little project! I think the beads are my favorite part of it. They fit so perfectly. It looks great even without any satin stitching.