Saturday, May 14, 2011

Needlefelting

I made 2 nests and 1 mushroom.  These are my first little projects with needle felting, but likely not my last!   I glued them on to pieces of cherry wood.   For the nests I made little branches of wire sticking out from the sides.  They look a bit odd in the pictures, but much better in person!  The eggs are polymer clay.  The mushroom is best in my opinion, and so I think I will make more of them.  It was fun to play around a bit!


1 comment:

73mw said...

Yeay, just discovered your blog here on blogger :0) your toadstools are adorable, I needle felted some a while ago but used seed beads for the white spots instead of felt. The little eggs are really sweet too.