I am posting my July embroidery journal project today. It was a bit of an experiment! The idea of red stuck in my head. I wanted to do something with summer fruit. I ended up with currants, raspberries and cherries represented in this little project.
My lines of currants actually look kind of cool. They look realistic, so something esel I can use too.
I have made a couple watercolors too with red fruit and a mushroom. I'll get those scanned. I'd say I've learned a lot about working with colors! I don't know if I will continue making more color pages with other colors, maybe. This was mostly a fun exercise to do while I taking a break from the usual tasks.
I will say though, that I feel myself noticing the color around me much more. It's so easy to just dismiss things as being one solid color, but they aren't, and the light changes the color we see.