Friday, August 26, 2016

A Sheepish Halloween Crewel Embroidery

A Sheepish Halloween is a project I've had completed for a long time, or maybe it wasn't quite complete. I knew it was missing something, so finally I picked up my needle and added french knots to it, even a bunch of them! (Hard to go wrong with french knots, isn't it?)

The little sheep looks so huggable there next to the scary pumpkin!
I really love the warm fall colors. They are so nice to look at and work with.

I'm still working on this blog thing, there is a lot more I want to do with it, but I'm still trying to find what it is exactly that I want to say. I probably just need to sit and really think it over, but I promise it's coming. I really do want to share what I've learned about inspiration and creativity with others. Right now I feel like I have more books in me. I really enjoyed writing the first two, and I know the next one will be even better. I learn a lot myself too as I write them.

For now, I will leave you with this thought! Don't let the negative thoughts win and kill your creativity (yep, I've been there!). Push them out of your life, it's way to short to let them limit you in any way.

No comments: